Identify this wire stripper. Need blades.

Home Forums Scrap Metal Discussions Tools & Equipment for the Job Identify this wire stripper. Need blades.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rick Stat 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Turbo
    Participant

Hello to everyone here. I am new and need some help. Purchased this wire stripper maybe 3 or 4 years back on e-bay and need blades for it. At the time I purchased many extras but none of them are sharp. The seller is gone and the only connection left is an email which was sent with the machine. Ultimatecollect2@yahoo.com. All of my e-mails have gone unanswered. Please, can anyone help me get some good sharp blades for this machine. Don’t want to buy a new one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

johnwwx1
    Participant

Check your city for businesses that do blade sharping

Rick Stat
    Participant

It’s hard to tell by the picture how large the blade is, but you could look in the plumbing dept. at a big box store or plumbing supply for replacement pipe cutter blades. The second thing to try would be to make a jig and sharpen them yourself. Since you don’t need a finely honed edge and you say you have many blades, try one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Need help? Contact us using this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.