QUESTIONABLE PRICING

Home Forums Scrap Metal Discussions Scrap Metal Q & A QUESTIONABLE PRICING

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bcinlittleaxe12 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

GLITTER
    Participant

WE ARE IN FL & HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE THAT MAY BE ABLE TO TELL US SOMETHING. WE BEEN SCRAPPING ON & OFF FOR 5-6 YEARS. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE MAIN YARD WE USE. BUT NOW TODAY ALL OF THEM WERE PRE-OCCUPIED WITH SOMEONE OUT IN YARD UNLOADING. DIDN’T REGISTER TILL WE LEFT THAT PRICE DIDN’T SEEM RIGHT. WE TOOK IN 2 ELEC SOVE/OVENS, 2 FRONT LOAD WASHERS, A SIDE BY SIDE DRAWER ON BOTTOM FRIDGE. THE SAID IT WAS LIKE 480 POUNDS & PAID US 14.00. WHEN I CALLED & TOLD THEM I THINK SOMEONE WROTE NUMBERS WRONG OR MESSED UP THE MATH AS THAT DIDN’T SEEM RIGHT COMPARED TO OTHER TRIPS WE HAVE MADE. THEY SAY NO THAT ALL WASHERS & ALL WEIGH DIFFERENT BY MANUFACTEROR. WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK FOR THIS LOAD? SOUND RIGHT TO YOU?

bcinlittleaxe12
    Participant

That may be close, I’ve hauled off a lot of washers and their not really that heavy, electric stoves are light, not much weight to them, the fridge would be the heaviest at about 200# or a little over, if you remember the brands you could research new items close to that and total up the weight

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Need help? Contact us using this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.