Vetran scrapper, Rookie iscrapapper

Home Forums iScrap App Announcements Introductions Vetran scrapper, Rookie iscrapapper

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Jackson 2 months ago.

• Author

Michael Scott
    Participant

Just wanted to introduce myself, The scrap bug bit me back in the early 90’s. At first I tricked myself into the idea of quick, easy money…I woke up and realized there wasn’t anything easy or quick about scrapping. What had started as a hobby turned into my only source of income. Eventually with the improving economic trends and a construction boom I went back to my chosen profession and thought my scrapping days were over, Nope, not a chance, I was infected…Now it’s just another one of my bad habits. Just like any hardcore genuine scrapper, I spend all my time armed with a magnet, cordless weapons of destruction, pliers and a hammer assaulting dumpsters, roll-offs and anywhere else with the potential of getting my fix of Aluminum, Copper and Brass.
    Hi all, Welcome to my Nightmare.

Welcome to the forum! We love having veterans added to our community! 🙂

Robert Jackson
    Participant

Michael Scott, I like your nightmare, I have the scraping bug, I started out with UBCs, in my state or shall I say area, ALU cans are all over the streets and roadways. If you pick up enough and have a place to store them, you can make some nice cash when you recycle them in. Raiding recycle bins and trash bins can be a good source as well, I hope you are enjoying your nightmare, I am enjoying mine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Need help? Contact us using this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.